Difficulty Level: Moderate - Difficult
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 9:00 am so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to the start of the hike.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out for the full day. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/677927389219532/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for a beautiful Sunday up to Ma Butte and enjoy amazing views of Crowsnest Mountain and the Seven Sisters which will literally be right in your face!
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Lunch, lots of snacks and sufficient water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit