Difficulty Level: Moderate
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 5:30 pm so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to the start of the hike.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out for around 3 hours. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/2079665305690481/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for a evening end of summer hike up an unnamed ridge behind Coleman.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Snacks and water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Headlamp, just in case.
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit