Difficulty Level: Difficult
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 7:00 am so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will be arranging car pooling to the start of the hike.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out for the entire day as this is a long trip. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/174931806550778/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for a day hike up to the summit of Mount Coulthard. This trip will require a full days commitment as there is a lot of distance and a very large amount of elevation gain.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Lunch, lots of snacks and sufficient water
- Water filter/treatment for extra water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit