Difficulty Level: Easy - Moderate
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 5:00 pm so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to the start of the hike, as well as take some vehicles to the end of the hike as this is a point to point trip.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out for around 3 hours. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/167745787251800/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for an evening hike filled with wild raspberries galore along Willoughby Ridge just south of Blairmore along Sartoris Road. Enjoy hiking through some of the fire damage from the Lost Creek fire from 2003. This will be a point to point hike and we will need to drop off some vehicles at the end.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Snacks and water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit