Difficulty Level: Difficult
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 9:00 am so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to the start of the hike.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out for the full day. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/460220807742501/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for a day hike and scramble up to the summit of Thunder Mountain just off of Hwy 22. Get treated to amazing views of the foothills and mountains.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Lunch, lots of snacks and sufficient water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit