Difficulty Level: Moderate
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 5:30 pm so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to the start of the hike.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out for up to 4 hours. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group. Overall pace will be slower due to photo taking.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/206907923436392/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Attention photographers! Please join us for a photography focused hike led by Lisa Kinnear from Bound for Mountain Photography.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Snacks and water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Camera and any other gear required (tripod, lenses, etc.)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit