Difficulty Level: Moderate
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 6:00 pm so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to Fireman's Park.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out hiking for around 3 hours. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/448923258886840/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for an evening hike up to Raptor Lookout, just east of Bellevue. Enjoy views of the prairies to the east and mountains to the west. Get a different view of the Frank Slide.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Snacks and water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit