Difficulty Level: Easy - Moderate
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 5:30 pm so that we can get started right away. We will be walking to Pass Powderkeg right from Gazebo Park.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out hiking for around 3 hours. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1041521699306137/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for Week 6 of 8 in a series of beginner hikes led by Kayla, geared for people who are new to hiking or who need to build their fitness back up for the season! This trip we will be going up to the top of Pass Powderkeg!
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Snacks and water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit