Difficulty Level: Moderate - Difficult
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 4:00 pm so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to the trailhead.
Length of Trip: Because this is a photography focused sunset trip, anticipate that lots of time will be spent on the summit of Table Mountain for photos and the hike down the mountain will be in the dark. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group and how much time is spent at the summit.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/2120783101492284/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Attention photographers! Please join us for a photography focused hike for sunset on top of Table Mountain, led by Lisa Kinnear from Bound for Mountain Photography.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Extra layers for after sunset
- Supper, lots of snacks and sufficient water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Camera and any other gear required (tripod, lenses, etc.)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit