Difficulty Level: Easy
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 6:00 pm so that we can get started right away. We will be walking to Pass Powderkeg right from Gazebo Park.
Length of Trip: Plan to be out hiking for around 2 hours. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/850893581764726/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for Week 1 of 8 in a series of beginner hikes led by Kayla. These 8 trips at the start of the summer are geared for people who are new to hiking or who need to build their fitness back up for the season. We will be taking this first outing nice and slow and will hike on the green and blue mountain biking trails at Pass Powderkeg Ski Area.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Snacks and water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit