Difficulty Level: Easy
Time and Location: Meet at Gazebo Park, across from Stone's Throw Cafe in Blairmore, no later than 6:00 pm so that we can get started right away. The lead and participants will arrange car pooling to Fireman's Park in Bellevue.
Length of Trip: Expect to be out hiking for around 2 hours. Exact return time is unknown as it depends on the overall pacing of the group.
Please RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1888996704453309/
- Membership Information
- Please review our Code of Conduct prior to the trip.
- Join us for Week 2 of 8 in a series of beginner hikes led by Kayla, geared for people who are new to hiking or who need to build their fitness back up for the season! We will be hiking from Fireman's Park in Bellevue up to a lookout of the Frank Slide debris and then back to the Park.
- If you need to communicate with the lead, please go to our Facebook event to do so.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Snacks and water
- Bear spray
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
Optional, but Recommended Gear:
- Hiking poles
- First aid kit